Purpose and Philosophy
Little Lambs Preschool provides a sound Christian educational environment to nurture the children and treat them with love and respect. Sharing the message of the love and forgiveness of Jesus is the most important part of our program. Our preschool provides a safe, healthy environment that fosters spiritual, social, emotional and physical development through exploration and discovery in a Christian setting.
Spiritual – Children will…
- Learn that Jesus is their Savior, and apply God’s Word to each day of their life.
- Show love to their Savior by what they think, do and say.
Social – Children will…
- Show Christian love to others by sharing, taking turns, and respecting others while making new friends and playing together.
- Learn to respect limits set in a classroom situation.
Physical – Children will…
- Develop fine motor skills (coloring, cutting, drawing, etc.).
- Develop gross motor skills (hopping, jumping, etc.).
Intellectual – Children will …
- Develop a love for learning.
- Be provided with age appropriate activities and learning opportunities in a safe and fun Christian environment.
Little Lambs strives to provide a well-rounded education and environment for God’s little people. This will be an exciting year to watch your preschooler learn! Because every child is at a different stage, your child’s curriculum will be based on exactly where he or she is. Some of our goals for teaching your children will be to teach them math, music, English, Spanish, Sign language, reading, arts and crafts, self-expression and self-control, sense of responsibility, and the joy in learning about God!
The love of Jesus motivates all we do at Little Lambs. We teach our children to reflect Jesus’ love for them and their love for others. When discipline is needed, the teacher will administer it in a kind, loving, Christian manner; mirroring the love that our Savior showed us in law and gospel; showing us our wrong, and also forgiving all things.
Fees and Tuition
We accept children 2 ½ and fully potty trained through 5 years old. We offer a mixed aged classroom 3 days a week.
Tuition for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday (3 day a week class):
- 2020-2021 school year: $220/month. Totaling $1980 for the year. *Note the $20/month increase in 2020-2021.
A $100 registration fee will accompany your application (One time, non-refundable for every family). You can enroll any time of the year!
Here all the Enrollment Forms:
Please contact Tasha Boser at email@example.com or 303-912-3844 for more information and to schedule a visit.